Insurance Questions Answered
~Starting Point Wellness, LLC understands your need for high-quality care at affordable prices~
Regina Saxton, RDN, LDN, CLT and Starting Point Wellness, LLC is in network with the following insurance carriers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Health Care/UMR
- Medicare (eligible only for diagnosis of diabetes and chronic kidney disease 3-5)
Your insurance may provide covered services or reimbursement for your appointment. Call your insurance company and ask if your policy includes nutrition counseling provided by dietitians with the procedure codes 97802 and 97803 for your given diagnose(s) OR preventative/routine nutrition counseling services. If you are seeking insurance reimbursement for your appointment, please find out your coverage status before requesting paperwork.
You are billed for the full duration of the scheduled visit. Insurance will only cover time spent face-to-face during the session, so responsibility for time spent waiting will fall to the patient and billed separately in the event you are later than your scheduled time.
For all other commercial plans, Medicaid and uncovered policies, Regina Saxton, RDN, LDN, CLT and Starting Point Wellness, LLC are out-of-network self-pay providers. A Super Bill may be provided at your request from your nutritionist for you to submit to your insurance plan for possible reimbursement processing as it permits. A rapid-pay discounted rate is also available if paid in full at the time of service. This payment would NOT go towards insurance deductibles.
Handling of all paperwork for insurance purposes must be done during your appointment. If paperwork is requested outside of your appointment time, there will be a $15.00 charge. We will update this information as additional insurance plans have been approved.
If you would prefer a Starting Point Wellness, LLC representative verify your insurance benefits for Medical Nutrition Therapy, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Full legal name and date of birth for patient AND primary benefit holder (spouse/parent) if applicable exactly as it appears on the insurance policy
* Subscriber ID and Group numbers
* Any additional active policies (it is your responsibility to know which policy is the primary payer)
* Customer service number for providers from the back of insurance card
* Referring physician name, practice, phone, fax and NPI if known
***VERIFICATION OF BENEFITS IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF COVERAGE OR PAYMENT***