Together we will review your current behaviors, identify challenges and create an individualized solution-focused plan as the first step on your journey towards optimal health by Eating Well & Aging Well.
You’ll have access to a secure HIPAA compliant platform where all of our communications will be private and protected from spam.
The First Step
Your a la carte nutrition counseling session may include the following:
- Complete nutrition assessment
- Evaluation of lab values and medications
- Laser-focused personalized recommendations
- High-quality research-based supplement suggestions
- Individually tailored meal and snack plans where applicable
- Behavior change exercises and enlightening session takeaways
What Our Amazing Clients Have Said
Don’t just take it from me, let them do the talking!
All my numbers at my yearly physical came back great! I’m so grateful for Regina’s help. It meant the world to me and feels so good to be healthy again.
When my husband was diagnosed with heart failure, I was overwhelmed and didn’t know where to turn. Regina was an answer to our prayers.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take?
How much will it cost?
In some cases, insurance may cover all or a portion of your visit. We are in network with BCBS, Aetna, United & Medicare. A la carte services typically have a higher investment than packages and bundled sessions. View all of our services to see details.